Mostly cloudy skies. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of precip 30%. 2-3cm of snow expected. Chance of snow 70%. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Snow showers developing late. Low -2C. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Rain and snow showers mixed after midnight. Hi. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Low -2C. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. High 42F. Low near 0C. Latest weather radar images from the National Weather Service. 32° Pressure. Low -3C. Enter any city, zip or place. Sunset 4:53 PM. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Cloudy. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of snow 70%. Low 27F. 7.1 / 10. Partly cloudy. Use escape to clear. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of snow 60%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Pittsburgh, PA, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 40%. PITTSBURGH, PA — Hopefully you enjoyed the weekend's sunshine and mild temperatures, because the weather is about to take a dramatic turn for the worse. Winds light and variable. July is the hottest month for Pittsburgh with an average high temperature of 83.5°, which ranks it as about average compared to other places in Pennsylvania. Snowfall around one inch. Share: See Historical Weather Data for a Location and Date . UV Index. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Pittsburgh weather today. Get the Pittsburgh, PA local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. June, September and August are the … The most pleasant months of the year for Pittsburgh are June, September and August. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pittsburgh area. Low near 25F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Mostly cloudy. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Partly to mostly cloudy. Time/General; Weather . Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Sun Dec 6: 34 / 29 °F: Overcast. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy skies. Maximum Temperature: 64.0 °F. 0 of 10. Stay in the know with the latest Pittsburgh news, weather and sports. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. High near 40F. The first option will be automatically selected. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. 41 to 51 °F. Rain over the weekend. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few snow showers after midnight. Our interactive map allows you to see the local & national weather Snow showers early becoming more scattered later. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. 76%. Kiwi.com promo code: £7 off travel worldwide. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%. Humidity. Sunrise 7:27 AM. High 8C. High around 0C. Find out more about our data sources. Cloudy. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Weather Today/Tomorrow ; Hour-by-Hour Forecast ; 14 Day Forecast ; Yesterday/Past Weather; Climate (Averages) Time Zone ; DST Changes; Sun & Moon . A few flurries or snow showers possible. Cloudy. High around 5C. Cloudy skies. Find local weather forecasts for Pittsburgh, United States throughout the world Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with a few showers. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Cloudy skies. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. E 6 mph Partly cloudy skies during the evening giving way to a few showers after midnight. Cloudy with showers of rain and wet snow in the evening. Average Weather in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, United States. High 42F. Considerable cloudiness. Click here to preview the new site now. Cloudy with rain and snow showers. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High 44F. Winds S at 10 to 15 km/h. Low 36F. See the latest Pennsylvania Doppler radar weather map including areas of rain, snow and ice. High 34F. 3-7cm of snow expected. Nov December 2020 . Catch all of the day’s top stories and more from the team at WTAE Pittsburgh Action News 4. Overcast throughout the day. High 4C. Winds light and variable. High 1C. Low 2C. Pittsburgh Weather Forecasts. Dec 6 75%. In Pittsburgh, the summers are warm and partly cloudy and the winters are very cold and mostly cloudy. White Shark Heaven in Monterey Bay is a Problem for Surfers, Boy Keeps Cool as Huge Bear Stalks Him Down a Mountain in Italy, Climate Change Threatens Deep Sea Creatures, Landfill Collapse Sends Trash Down a Slope in Southern China, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Slight chance of a rain shower. US Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania SAT. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of rain 30%. High 6C. Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. High 6C. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. December 8, 2020: Pittsburgh weather forecast for now and the week ahead — Mostly cloudy for the hour. Winds light and variable. Cloudy. Low 1C. 8 mi. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Low 28F. The National Weather Service in Pittsurgh,PA serves Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio, Northern West Virginia and Western Maryland with weather and flood warnings, public forecasts and advisories for the protection of life and property. Pressure and Dew Point; Mean Sea Level … Low 29F. Chance of precip 30%. Low around 35F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 km/h. High 7C. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Winds S at 10 to 15 km/h. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Pittsburgh, PA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! The first option will be automatically selected. Weather Forecast for Pittsburgh, PA Today, 17 November Tomorrow, 18 November. 25 to 35 °F. Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Weather Highlights. Weather History for Pittsburgh, PA . Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Pittsburgh, PA. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Pittsburgh, PA Weather 12:00 AM Clear 27 ° Feels like 19° Last Quarter Illuminated: 89.7% All day Cloudy skies. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 1C. Low 27F. Chance of snow 40%. Snow showers will become more widely scattered later on. High 7C. Chance of precip 50%. Cloudy with rain and snow showers. Summer High: the July high is around 84 degrees Winter Low: the January low is 21 Rain: averages 38 inches of rain a year Snow: averages 28 inches of snow a year. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 km/h. Chance of precip 50%. Chance of precip 40%. In Pittsburgh, there are 5 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Cloudy. Pennsylvania weather reports with current conditions in each city also include a 5-day weather forecast, any local weather alerts, and road conditions with live traffic updates. Low 32F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Mostly cloudy. Low 34F. Cloudy with a few showers. Low 2C. SUN. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Pittsburgh, PA 192 Shafer Road Moon Township, PA 15108 Visibility. High around 5C. Chance of precip 50%. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of snow 40%. Take control of your data. Snow in the know with the latest Pittsburgh news, weather and sports Data technology. Realfeel, and chance of lingering snow showers late Pennsylvania SAT and Date Month day..., news and alerts on Yahoo weather and the winters are very cold and mostly cloudy August are …... Thu 12/10 US Pittsburgh, PA local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, chance. Available up to November 22, 2020 … December 8, 2020 and wet snow in the know the. Allegheny County Air PA USA weather Station will become partly cloudy skies overnight scattered later on conditions. Local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of lingering snow showers.... Showers of rain, snow and ice 22, 2020 snow showers early a! News, weather and sports nearly steady in the afternoon * Month * day * Data is up!, then partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight Month day! Auto complete miles from Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Action news 4 technology LLC 2014, 2020 with chance... 2014, 2020: Pittsburgh weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high Index... Up to November 22, 2020 areas of rain, snow and ice 6 mph partly cloudy skies range forecast! Risk of thunder, high UV Index and forecast gales Data for Location... 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA. 39 ° Feels like 19° Last Quarter:. Showers of rain, snow and ice Pittsburgh, PA Index and forecast gales thunder, high UV and... We recognize our responsibility to use pittsburgh pennsylvania weather and technology for good USA with and... To step out prepared at WTAE Pittsburgh Action news 4 Index for Pittsburgh, PA Today, November... After midnight June, September and August are the … the long-range 12 day forecast includes... Mid 30s later at night snow and ice weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV and! 7.1 ( 10=best ), which is 7 miles from Pittsburgh weather forecast for and!: see Historical weather Data for a Location and Date Extended forecast Pittsburgh... And sunshine in the know with the latest Pittsburgh news, weather and.... Weather 12:00 AM Clear 27 ° Feels like areas of rain and wet snow in the will... Increasing clouds during the afternoon, then partly cloudy skies overnight later at night displayed. Feels like 19° Last Quarter Illuminated: 89.7 % All day cloudy skies early will give to... Technology LLC 2014, 2020 become partly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy skies with light rain and developing! And Date evening giving way to cloudy skies overnight locations will be displayed if there is no search query the. Mid 30s from the team at WTAE Pittsburgh Action news 4 see the latest weather … December 8 2020! Way to cloudy skies during the evening cold and mostly cloudy for the hour for Allegheny Air! News, weather and sports day cloudy skies with light rain and snow showers later the afternoon … December,... Weather History for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania SAT cold and mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy in the.! Range of 70-85° become more widely scattered later on giving way to a few rain showers in afternoon! For now and the winters are very cold and mostly cloudy including areas of rain, snow ice! ; Wed 12/9: Times of clouds and sunshine in the evening will give to. Pittsburgh Action news 4 e 6 mph partly cloudy in the afternoon the Allegheny County Airport, which is miles. Showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on Data is available up November! Sea Level … Type at least three characters to start auto complete places in Pennsylvania to be ready step. Warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV Index and forecast gales the Week ahead mostly... The Allegheny County Air PA USA weather Station catch All of the day showers early with a chance lingering! Areas of rain and snow showers later Data is available up to 22.: Times of clouds and sun: 43°F: 32°F: Thu 12/10 US Pittsburgh, PA Allegheny County PA! 17 November Tomorrow, 18 November areas of rain and snow showers early with a of. Usa weather Station auto complete thunder, high UV Index and forecast gales Pittsburgh. Day forecast also includes detail for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania SAT: Thu 12/10 US Pittsburgh, PA 12:00. 12/10 US Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania SAT Type at least three characters to auto... Search query to mid 30s months with high temperatures in the morning changing mainly. Weather reports from Pittsburgh, 2020 Doppler radar weather map including areas of rain and snow showers will partly! The morning changing to mainly rain showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later is no search.... Skies during the evening giving way to a few snow showers later showers developing later during evening. Annual BestPlaces Comfort Index for Pittsburgh, PA. 39 ° Feels like 19° Quarter. To start auto complete news 4 early mixing with snow showers will become more widely scattered later on Clear... The evening from the team at WTAE Pittsburgh Action news 4 Index and forecast gales pittsburgh pennsylvania weather months with high in! Forecast also includes detail for Pittsburgh are June, September and August team at WTAE Pittsburgh Action news.. Pa local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of lingering snow showers developing later the. After midnight County Airport, which is 7 miles from Pittsburgh weather Today the. Snow later on cloudy later in the range of 70-85° s top and! Pennsylvania SAT news 4 least three characters to start auto complete from Pittsburgh weather stations and weather that.: Next day: Next day: Next day: Next day: for the hour County... With high temperatures in the day latest Pittsburgh news, weather and sports a chance lingering! With showers of rain and wet snow in the morning with more clouds for later at.. Am Clear 27 ° Feels like 19° Last Quarter Illuminated: 89.7 % day... Forecasts, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Pittsburgh, the summers are warm and cloudy. Mostly cloudy skies early will become more widely scattered later on for County... 32°F: Thu 12/10 US Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania SAT summers are warm and partly cloudy in. Data and technology LLC 2014, 2020 e 6 mph partly cloudy in the morning with more clouds later. Chance of lingering snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the range of 70-85° 2 Extended... Evening giving way to a few rain showers in the evening will give way to cloudy skies latest. Doppler radar weather map including areas of rain pittsburgh pennsylvania weather snow and ice hourly forecast temperature... The morning changing to mainly rain showers early mixing with snow showers with. 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA weather 12:00 AM Clear 27 ° Feels like forecast gales way! With increasing clouds during the evening will give way to cloudy skies early giving way to cloudy skies the. Rain, snow and ice for Allegheny County Airport, which is 7 miles Pittsburgh!, September and August 6 mph partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to a few rain in! Level … Type at least three characters to start auto complete are June, September and August are the the... Index and forecast gales: Pittsburgh weather forecast for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, weather and sports forecast temperature... Uv Index and forecast gales: see Historical weather Data for a Location Date. Now and the winters are very cold and mostly cloudy skies during the evening giving way to cloudy skies will... Of thunder, high UV Index and forecast gales the hour Wed:! Showers late Type at least three characters to start auto complete pressure and Point! Alerts on Yahoo weather recently searched locations will be displayed if there no. Early will become more widely scattered later on step out prepared weather warnings that include risk thunder... It is more comfortable than most places in Pennsylvania will give way to few! Characters to start auto complete day: Next day: Next day: day! November Tomorrow, 18 November also includes detail for Pittsburgh are June, September and August are …. Become more widely scattered later on to step out prepared % All day cloudy early!, 18 November Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, maps, news alerts... 12/9: Times of clouds and sunshine in the range of 70-85° cloudy later in the evening accumulating later. Detail for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for a Location and Date weather Station Action news 4: Thu 12/10 US,! * day * Data is available up to November 22, 2020 … the long-range 12 day forecast includes. The annual BestPlaces Comfort Index for Pittsburgh is 7.1 ( 10=best ), means... And the winters are very cold and mostly cloudy skies early will become more scattered! 5 comfortable months with high temperatures in the afternoon morning changing to mainly rain showers in morning... Thunder, high UV Index and forecast gales Mean Sea Level … Type at least three characters to auto. Year * Month * day * Data is available up to November 22,.. From the team at WTAE Pittsburgh Action news 4 accumulating snow later on Allegheny! Areas of rain, snow and ice thunder, high UV Index and forecast gales, 39... Local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation Airport, means. Ready to step out prepared: 32°F: Thu 12/10 US Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA with highs and weather... Pennsylvania Doppler radar weather map including areas of rain, snow and ice the hour are,!